||This online process will allow you to build a customized web application that best suits your awarding criteria. Simply identify the data you want to collect from student applicants (and parents, if required) by choosing from our extensive question library or build questions that match your school's aid packages. Based on the student's answer to certain questions, we make it easy to identify scholarship eligibility for the student. The Need Access Registration Manual is available online for easy reference.
Take a Product Tour
The categories of questions available to you include:
- 14 student categories of data including prospective income, assets, and household information
- 6 parent data sets for both custodial parents and non-custodial parents (if you require)
- Student age limit upon which no parental data is required
- 200-question library of custom questions previously created by participating schools from which you can select
- 11 standard messages to choose from – or create custom messages - that can be used as follow-up direction and reminders for your students
Customizing Your Application to Meet Your Unique Needs
Choose from the library of questions created from participating Need Access schools and field tested for more than 15 years - or if you still have a unique need, custom questions can be built at no charge.